[Discussion-igo-rc] External legal advice on 6ter

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat May 6 02:28:23 UTC 2017

Hello Jonathan,

>>   On a much more basic level, the protections States offer in order to satisfy their 6ter obligations have proved sufficient.

That is great to hear.  I am still trying to get a feel though for some examples of these protections that would help design the dispute process.   That was the purpose of my proposal to get some information on these.

Of course any examples that you know of would be great to share.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin