[Epdp-dt] California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sun Jul 1 13:47:57 UTC 2018

Sure, but the focus of this ePDP and the temp spec is very specific. If we lose sight of that we’ll have a much bigger headache.

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of analysis of the new Californian law, as well as plenty of legal challenges, so ICANN should (hopefully) have time to react if necessary

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon