[Epdp-dt] California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Jul 1 14:29:13 UTC 2018

Thanks-

All good points; I agree this particular EPDP needs a narrow scope

As hinted at below, perhaps this new law is one whose impacts (if any) can be addressed through a traditional PDP. In the future I hope we become better at respecting and understanding the impact of national laws on our activities.

Best wishes,

Ayden