[Epdp-dt] Team composition: role of Alternates

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 9 14:28:31 UTC 2018

Indeed, I believe it addresses my concerns about fluidity of membership.
Alternates revert to observer status, must be on exceptional basis.
Staff do not want to be managing day by day posting rights (i.e. Boggins
is there on Monday Wednesday Friday, Smith on the other days...next week
all different ).

One of the reasons to have multiple members is to avoid job-sharing to
the extent possible.  This pdp will be a heavy lift.

Stephanie