[Epdp-dt] Audio recording from Adobe Connect

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Wed Jul 11 02:44:21 UTC 2018

Hi.

To document what I meant in the Google Doc about how to get an audio recording from the Adobe Connect recording, it would be like this:

1) Generate an MPEG4 video from the Adobe Connect recording:
https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/using/recording-playing-back-meetings.html
"Convert and download recordings in MP4 or FLV format"

2) Extract audio from that MPEG video:
https://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_HowTo/Extract_audio/

All of this can be with already in-use software (Adobe Connect) and open-source software available for all major platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux), VLC.

I hope this can be used to bust the myth that recordings require expensive phone bridge services.

Rubens