[Epdp-dt] EPDP Scope

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Jul 16 03:08:08 UTC 2018

Hello again everyone….

Now attached is the final draft of the EPDP WG Charter scope section for your review and our vote on the 19th.

I have attached the redline version (against the version circulate to the DT last Wednesday) and the clean version.

Thanks for your patience and for the constructive input of all parties.

Regards,

Keith