[Epdp-dt] Team composition - RSSAC omitted

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:08:22 UTC 2018

Thanks Ayden.

Michele, answering your question: it was brought to my attention that RSSAC
was obviously missing from the composition table.

I can confirm with Tripti and Brad that they wish to nominate participants,
but would like to be in a position to say that spots are available,
otherwise I'm asking only to say no thank you. Not optimal, and not
efficient given the time constraints.

I very much appreciate the comments made on this point, but do need to
bring us to a conclusion before time marches on.

Best wishes,

Heather