[Epdp-dt] Membership Criteria - bullet # 8 (training)

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Jun 28 00:29:27 UTC 2018

I like Darcy’s suggested wording

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com/
http://blacknight.blog/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Personal blog: https://michele.blog/
Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/
-------------------------------
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

From: Epdp-dt <epdp-dt-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Darcy Southwell <darcy.southwell at endurance.com>
Date: Wednesday 27 June 2018 at 18:13
To: Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
Cc: "epdp-dt at icann.org" <epdp-dt at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Epdp-dt] Membership Criteria - bullet # 8 (training)

Thanks, Ayden.  I agree we need to modify the language somewhat, but I'm concerned we're becoming overly proscriptive with each SG/C etc.'s selection of their best members as well as the EPDP leadership's management of the EPDP Team.

I'd suggest something more like this:

It is recommended that members possess a [working/basic] understanding of the GDPR.  All members must commit to participating in the training selected for the EPDP Team to ensure knowledge adequate to effectively participate in the EPDP.

Thanks,
Darcy