[Epdp-dt] Membership Criteria - bullet # 8 (training)

Darcy Southwell darcy.southwell at endurance.com
Wed Jun 27 23:12:37 UTC 2018

Thanks, Ayden.  I agree we need to modify the language somewhat, but I'm
concerned we're becoming overly proscriptive with each SG/C etc.'s
selection of their best members as well as the EPDP leadership's management
of the EPDP Team.

I'd suggest something more like this:

*It is recommended that members possess a [working/basic] understanding of
the GDPR.  All members must commit to participating in the training
selected for the EPDP Team to ensure knowledge adequate to effectively
participate in the EPDP.*

Thanks,
Darcy