[Epdp-dt] Membership Composition - All Stakeholder Groups Must Have Parity in Numbers

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jun 30 21:35:02 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I hope that I am mis-reading the table in [this section of the charter](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3LJkIN1Xdp8lW92fLq5d_bLgFv7gWQvOb9mgVSJPzI/edit?usp=sharing).

From what I see, it has been proposed that the Commercial Stakeholder Group will have 9 members on the EPDP, whereas all other Stakeholder Groups will have 3 members. This is fundamentally unfair and we require parity.

If this is not an error, I would like to know based on what rationale it was thought to allocate 9 membership slots to the CSG while all other Stakeholder Groups have only 3 members.

At the NCPH level, it is essential that there be parity in membership numbers between the CSG and the NCSG.

Thank you,

Ayden Férdeline