[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC Survey ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Aug 1 11:55:48 UTC 2014

Dear Jonathan ..

Dear All ..

As promised on our last conference call, Suzanne, Mark and myself
brought to GAC colleagues attention, on yesterday's GAC conference call,
the survey to assess the GAC's familiarity with current GNSO mechanisms
.. We made sure to highlight:

-          That the survey is short

-          our to receive further GAC responses

-          that the deadline has been extended till July 31st , and was
due yesterday

and would like to update consultation group colleagues on the feedback
received yesterday:

-          further extension of the deadline was requested (till end of
August to accommodate summer vacations)

-          remarks that the survey is not easy to fill, despite its
shortness

I have also offered to GAC members to send any feedback, in that
context, over email if they feel the survey questions do not cover what
the feedback they would like to provide ..

Hope it's ok to further extend the survey deadline, particularly that
our next conference call is not until Aug. 27th ..

Kind Regards

--Manal