[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC Survey ..

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Fri Aug 1 12:10:25 UTC 2014

Thanks Manal,

I thought we agreed to extend the deadline for one week past the end of July during our last call. I have no objection to extending it further (until August 27th). The more feedback we get, the more helpful it will ultimately be. I suppose the results of the survey will also be helpful to the upcoming GAC/GNSO reverse liaison’s work going forward.

Thanks again.

Amr