[Gac-gnso-cg] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Groupteleconference Tuesday 18 November 2014 1400 UTC

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Dec 1 10:45:44 UTC 2014

Thanks Ana, Suzanne & Mark for your responses ..

I hope the agenda circulated earlier addresses both sides of the discussion:

-          With respect to new PDPs, GAC early input and the handling of multiple PDPs running simultaneously

-          With respect to ongoing PDPs, more effective and timely engagement with GNSO colleagues to resolve current issues

Looking forward to discussing this on our upcoming calls .. Yet I would like to remind ourselves that we will not be getting into the details of specific issues but rather how to facilitate discussion of those specific issues, in light of the existence of this consultation group, the GNSO Liaison, the GAC counterpart, both leaderships and support staff, and through any existing or new mechanisms as suggested by the group ..

Kind Regards

--Manal