[Gac-gnso-cg] version 7 of the charter - reflecting the last editson today's call

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Feb 10 12:56:01 UTC 2014

hi all,

sorry about that — i was watching the conversation and it ended quite gently so i forgot to update the charter.  here’s the amended draft.  i changed “at a very late stage” to “at the final stage” and thus avoided following anybody’s suggestion entirely.  :-)

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)