[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. Feb. 11th cc ..

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Feb 11 12:16:18 UTC 2014

hi all,

sorry about this even-later update of our PDP slide deck.  the bad news is that it is coming just before meeting time.  the good news is that it has been shortened from something over 30 slides long, to 3.  let’s use this one for our discussion today.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)