[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO Special Budget Request Liaison

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Feb 11 13:30:25 UTC 2014

To add to this list, the Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation Issues PDP
Working Group has submitted a request to the GAC to provide input on its
charter questions by 28 February. Presumably this is more critical from a
public policy standpoint, and as a result it would be very helpful to obtain
GAC early input in the process, although the timing might not be ideal.

Best regards,

Marika