[Gac-gnso-cg] Action items from today's meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Feb 12 10:23:00 UTC 2014

Apologies, I just realised I sent you the redline version instead of the
final version which you'll find attached now.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date:  Tuesday 11 February 2014 20:56
To:  "gac-gnso-cg at icann.org" <gac-gnso-cg at icann.org>
Subject:  [Gac-gnso-cg] Action items from today's meeting

Dear All,

Following today's meeting, please find attached the final version of the
charter as agreed by those on the call today. The charter will now be shared
with the GNSO Council and GAC members for their information.

Also attached is the proposed FY15 Community Request Form to support the
GAC-GNSO Liaison as circulated earlier this week. If there are any further
comments and /or questions, please submit these by Friday 14 February at the
latest. As noted before, this request is in no way intended to prejudice the
discussion on the different options that have been put forward to date and
as such can be withdrawn at any point the consultation groups decides not to
pursue this specific option any further.

Please note that the next meeting is scheduled for 25 February at 14.00 UTC.

Best regards,

Marika