[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO day-to-day cooperation ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Feb 15 19:58:57 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Please find attached the document prepared by Marika and Olof on
mechanisms for GAC-GNSO day-to-day cooperation ..

Further to our discussion during our last conference call, appreciate
your feedback on the following 2 points, before we start populating the
table on page 2 ..

1.       Confirm whether these are the objectives & expectations and/or
whether any additions / revisions are needed

2.       What are the options to be considered to achieve these
objectives? Any additional ones?

Looking forward to receiving your feedback ..

Kind Regards

--Manal