[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO day-to-day cooperation ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Feb 20 11:59:10 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Marika and Olof have been very helpful in populating the table
containing the options to be considered for GAC-GNSO day-to-day
cooperation, and will be sending the populate table (now tables) shortly
..

Meanwhile it would be appreciated if you confirm that the stated
objectives, expectations and options are fine, in order to share with
the GAC and the GNSO ..

Kind Regards

--Manal