[Gac-gnso-cg] Overview of Active GNSO Working Groups

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Feb 19 15:13:03 UTC 2014

hi all,

i like the direction this is going.  i would like to put in a request for “readability” and this seems like a good place to do that.  many of our documents have

- very long sentences

- very long paragraphs

- very technical language

- many acronyms

- awkward sentence structure

i think it would be great if there could be some attention paid to copy-editing skills on the GNSO side.  it’s relevant to this GAC/GNSO work because i would guess that many GAC members have a hard time reading our announcements and documents.  *I* have a hard time reading some of our documents.  :-)

mikey