[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO day-to-day cooperation ..

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Feb 20 13:11:08 UTC 2014

hi all,

here’s an updated version of the draft that Suzanne and i have been working on.  we adopted the same format and have also begun populating the table entries.  we adopted the same goals as a working draft and used them to evaluate our suggested actions.

unfortunately, this has expanded our draft from 3 slides to 4.  ;-)

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)