[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO CG Wiki

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Tue Feb 25 13:00:23 UTC 2014

Hi Manal,

Yeah…, you’re right in your first assumption of a viewer-friendly public archive, and certainly not to be used as a collaborative platform. I’ve been doing a lot of reading over the past couple of years on the complexities involved in transitioning co-workers from their preferred methods of interaction to online collaborative platforms, and I like you all too much to put you through something like that. :)

Thanks.

Amr