[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO CG Wiki

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Feb 25 12:58:47 UTC 2014

If there is further support for this idea, staff could create such a page on
the GNSO wiki under the heading 'joint SO-AC Working Groups' (see
https://community.icann.org/category/gnso)?

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at egyptig.org>
Date:  Tuesday 25 February 2014 14:00
To:  Manal Ismail <manal at tra.gov.eg>
Cc:  "<gac-gnso-cg at icann.org>" <GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO CG Wiki

Hi Manal,

YeahŠ, you¹re right in your first assumption of a viewer-friendly public
archive, and certainly not to be used as a collaborative platform. I¹ve been
doing a lot of reading over the past couple of years on the complexities
involved in transitioning co-workers from their preferred methods of
interaction to online collaborative platforms, and I like you all too much
to put you through something like that. :)

Thanks.

Amr