[Gac-gnso-cg] Cancellation of meeting - Re: Agenda for Tues. Feb. 25th cc ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Feb 25 14:36:38 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Sorry we had to cancel the call, taking in account the number of
apologies and noting that the rest of the members were not confirmed ..

Given our limited time before Singapore, I hope you won't mind me
sending 4 email messages, one on each of our agenda items to trigger our
discussion online..

In order to continue with our progress, I would like to further
encourage topic leads, including myself, to send clear requests for
comments on specific parts/questions of the document being discussed,
encourage members to engage in interactive discussions and provide
prompt feedbacks .. even by commenting affirmatively, it would still be
very useful .. and finally encourage summarizing and concluding each
discussion point before moving to another .. where I believe secretariat
may lend a hand to work leads ..

Kind Regards

--Manal