[Gac-gnso-cg] Day-to-day work track ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Feb 25 15:42:18 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Reference to the above mentioned subject and the attached document,
appreciate your feedback on the following:

1.       Do you agree to the mentioned objectives, expectations and
options to be considered, or do you still have any comments?

2.       We have 6 options to discuss and work out their pros and cons
(those may increase to 7 should we decide to move 'secretariats
coordination' from PDP to Day-to-Day) and around 3 remaining weeks, how
would like to have those discussed .. Should we discuss all options at
once? Should we discuss 2 options/week? Other suggestions?

Jonathan, appreciate letting me know if I have overlooked any of the
points that is meant to structure our online discussion on this work
track ..

Looking forward to receiving your earliest feedback on the above couple
of administrative issues in order to start discussing the substance ..

Kind Regards

--Manal