[Gac-gnso-cg] Agree on material ready to be shared ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Feb 25 16:31:09 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Reference to the above mentioned subject and the attached documents,
appreciate your feedback on whether we can share:

1.       Active GNSO WGs;

Can I share the 'Active GNSO WGs' with GAC colleagues? The attached
version already includes Mikey's suggestion to switch order a d start
with the brief summary of all active WGs categorized by phase .. Any
objections? Does this version still hold, it's almost a week old?

2.       Mechanism for day-to-day co-operation;

Can we share the mentioned objectives, expectations and options to be
considered? If colleagues feel the document (even with an empty table)
is pre-mature to share, we can think of sharing bullet-listing of
objectives, expectations and options to be considered, without sharing
the whole document .. The objective is to consult and to seek wider
approval if we do not have current intentions to change or modify ..

Jonathan, please let me know if I have overlooked anything ..

Looking forward to receiving your earliest feedback on the above ..

Kind Regards

--Manal