[Gac-gnso-cg] PDP work track ..

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Feb 26 14:38:44 UTC 2014

hi all,

i’m definitely in Marika’s camp - i don’t want to repeat the mistakes of the past.

my reaction is more on the practical level — filling out that array of questions with any kind of detail is going to take many many hours.  i’m not sure we have the time/energy to tackle the analysis that way.  i’d like to explore options to streamline that series of questions down to something that the group could answer in one call per workstream.  otherwise i fear paralysis by analysis.

mikey