[Gac-gnso-cg] Doodle Poll - GAC / GNSO Consultation Group - Scheduling future calls

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Jan 8 15:25:26 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The next GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference is scheduled on Tuesday, 21 January at 14:00 UTC

Following on from the feedback received on the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group call yesterday we have set up the following doodle poll to try and  establish a set of dates for regular calls going forward until the Singapore meetings.
Please complete the doodle poll as soon as possible so that we can schedule these meetings.

http://www.doodle.com/npicvmi86srdaz54
Time zone active

Please note that DST (Daylight Saving Time) starts on Sunday 9 March 2014, 02 h 00 local standard time for the USA while DST starts<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/clockchange.html?n=215> on Sunday, 30 March 2014, 02 h 00 local standard in Europe.

The choice of dates is:

For the time see: http://tinyurl.com/otash8w

1.      Tues 28 January @ 14h00 UTC

2.      Tues 4 February @ 14h00 UTC