[Gac-gnso-cg] Mikey's unofficial, unedited notes from today's teleconference

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Jan 8 15:49:57 UTC 2014

hi Suzanne,

dang.  i just had a brain-dead day yesterday.  i put the “early engagement in the PDP” phrase up in the subject line of my note — i should have repeated it down in the body.  anyway, that’s the one i was volunteering to help with as well — i’m pretty familiar with the PDP.  i’m completely unfamiliar with the issues associated with the “day to day cooperation” part.

all that said, i’d be completely fine with you as the rapporteur on the Early Engagement piece.  i’ll be a really active participant.

but if you wanted, you could switch to Day to Day Cooperation.

thanks,

mikey