[Gac-gnso-cg] a first-try at the first-half of the GNSO PDPprocess diagram

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed Jan 15 05:15:52 UTC 2014

Many thanks Mikey for your time and effort in compiling this .. I have to admit I still have to go through it ..

I think we are all in charge of proposing topics for discussion :) .. I have not yet discussed the agenda with Jonathan but I personally agree with your proposal ..

Will go through the material you've provided and come back to you on the substance ..

Thanks again ..

Kind Regards
--Manal

Sent from my iPhone