[Gac-gnso-cg] a first-try at the first-half of the GNSO PDP process diagram

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Jan 16 19:41:06 UTC 2014

thanks Marika!

yep — i took a look at Suzanne’s suggestions and decided that i was working at a different level of detail — the page that she’s suggesting steps for has been broken down into several pages in this draft.  so rather than putting things in the wrong place, i thought i’d wait until we were on the phone together to figure out where to put them.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)