[Gac-gnso-cg] a first-try at the first-half of the GNSO PDP process diagram

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jan 16 14:44:45 UTC 2014

Hi Mikey, all,

I've had a look through the document and made some proposed edits /
additions in red (where it would allow me) - see attached. I think this is a
useful exercise in understanding the current PDP and opportunities for
engagement, however it does not capture or address some of the steps
proposed by Suzanne a while back, which was included in the Word document
(see also attached ­ including Mikey's comments). Of course, one possible
approach could be for the group to work through the existing opportunities
first and decide if/how these can be improved, following which you may have
a clearer idea of what is still missing.

Best regards,

Marika