[Gac-gnso-cg] a first-try at the first-half of the GNSO PDP process diagram

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Jan 14 16:50:53 UTC 2014

hi all,

i’ve bashed through the rest of the process diagram.  so now it’s more complete, although still badly in need of review and revision.

if i were in charge, i’d probably suggest that we go through it together on a call — just to familiarize people with it and elicit the first round of questions.  would it be OK if i took about 15 minutes on our next call for a quick overview?

for all you GNSO process-expert type people (Marika, this means you!) — feel free to wing corrections my way.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)