[Gac-gnso-cg] Doodle Poll - GAC / GNSO Consultation Group - Scheduling future calls

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Wed Jan 15 10:55:33 UTC 2014

All,

According to the poll, the call schedule looks to be settling as follows:

1.       Tues 21 January @ 14h00 UTC (Currently Scheduled)

2.       Tues 28 January @ 14h00 UTC

3.       Tues 11 February @ 14h00 UTC

4.        Tues 25 February @ 14h00 UTC

5.        Tues 4 March @ 14h00 UTC

6.        Tues 18 March @ 14h00 UTC

Key Issues / points to consider (and possibly comment on)

A.      Clearly not perfect for everyone but this seems to be a reasonable
schedule

B.      21 & 28 Jan are only a week apart but that may be useful for early
momentum?

C.      Apologies for leaving 4th March off the Doodle.  It was an oversight
which was then not straightforward to correct (without setting up a new
poll)

D.      There was a concern expressed about the proximity of Tues 18th to
Singapore meeting.
But
 that may make it particularly useful as well.  I suggest we diarise
now and then assess later.

Trust that’s clear and helpful.

Jonathan