[Gac-gnso-cg] Charter - Final version ..

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Jan 20 13:02:10 UTC 2014

there’s one thing i forgot to add to that draft.

we had a discussion about how long this committee should last.  an idea came to me this morning that would represent a middle option between two extremes.

short extreme — we wrap up after our recommendations have been accepted by the GAC and the GNSO

middle ground — we wrap up after our recommendations have gone through a post-implementation assessment (1-2 years out)

long extreme — we continue on as a standing committee

i think part of the reason i forgot to add this to the “timeline” section is because i wasn’t clear what our view was — so maybe we could have a quick discussion about this on the list before the meeting tomorrow?

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)