[Gac-gnso-cg] Charter - Final version ..

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Mon Jan 20 14:21:27 UTC 2014

Thanks, Mikey.

I world be in favour to the "middle ground" proposal for the timeline as it would allow,?as you well said, a post-implementation assessment. What we're trying to build here is not an easy task and could be very useful to follow the process at least for 2 years.

My humble opinion at this stage...

Best, Ana

Sent from my iPhone