[Gac-gnso-cg] Charter - Final version ..

Campillos Gonzalez, Gema Maria GCAMPILLOS at minetur.es
Tue Jan 21 12:51:02 UTC 2014

As regards the assessment of the implementation of the process the GAC and the GNSO agrees at the end, I tend to favour the option of forming a new group with some members of the old one, but the majority being new. Maybe, I´m wrong but old members might defend the solutions they proposed and be less critical of their work.
Regards,

Gema