[Gac-gnso-cg] Early work of the GNSO Policy & Implemenation WG

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Tue Jan 21 13:44:11 UTC 2014

Thanks Gema,

Useful input and I am especially mindful of the need to use plain, simple
language for the benefit of all, including English speakers.  So support for
that.

To the point on birds of a feather.  BOF has the dictionary meaning you
highlight and is, in my experience, generally applied as a comment by a
third party to a group of others referred to as “birds of a feather”.

In this context, the meaning is slightly different in that it generally
seems to be applied to an invitation to individuals to form a group.  Others
may be more familiar with the use in policy making / ICANN context.

Jonathan