[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. Jan. 21st cc ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jan 21 17:32:04 UTC 2014

Dear Gema ..

Thanks for your input which I have to admit that I was not able to read until after the call ..

I have included some clarification in the attached file, in response to your remarks ..

Hope this addresses your questions/remarks ..

If you have further comments I believe it would be helpful to make them on the new version, V 4, that was just circulated by Mikey following today’s conference call ..

Kindly note that we have discussed extending the deadline to accommodate the new comments received and have agreed on next Friday being the deadline for commenting on the charter ..

Kind Regards

--Manal