[Gac-gnso-cg] Charter v.5 -- incorporating revisions from last week - review for possible final approval on the next call

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Jan 28 13:00:18 UTC 2014

hi all,

hey, there’s a whole hour yet before our call.  i wouldn’t want to deny anybody the opportunity for even more last-minute last-minute changes.  ;-)

here’s the revised Charter for discussion on the call today.  i’ve folded in all the changes that came in — with a raised eyebrow on Jonathan’s suggested “Ultimately” in front of “More efficient PDPs” as i don’t quite grok what it gains us.  not a strong opinion, just a style thing.

here you go — Draft Charter v.6.  talk to you soon,

mikey