[Gac-gnso-cg] Charter v.5 -- incorporating revisions from last week - review for possible final approval on the next call

Suzanne Radell SRadell at ntia.doc.gov
Tue Jan 28 13:53:36 UTC 2014

Hi all, and thanks Mikey, for revising the paper yet again.  There is one additional edit that I'd like to propose for consideration, and that is to the final sentence in the first para.  It should/could be edited to now read:  "It is often only then that the Board may request GAC advice".  My rationale for this change is that experience has demonstrated very few occasions where the Board has affirmatively sought GAC advice.

Thanks, Suz