[Gac-gnso-cg] revised version of the slide deck -- still plenty of time for revisions before our next meeting

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sat Mar 15 16:20:07 UTC 2014

hi all,

here’s a next-version of the slides.  the big unanswered question that we probably can take into the meeting in Singapore is “what’s the goal for having the charter approved by the GAC and the GNSO?”  we might want to have a proposed answer to that question.  on the GNSO side, i bet we could approve it in Singapore.  GAC folks?  what do you think?  too fast?

anyway, here’s the deck.  feel free to revise/comment.  Manal, i left the slide you added in the deck, followed by my revised version in the black font.  see if you like my version.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)