[Gac-gnso-cg] revised version of the slide deck -- still plenty oftime for revisions before our next meeting

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Mar 17 12:49:23 UTC 2014

hi Jonathan,

astounding!  i had no idea there was a way to put comments on a Powerpoint slide.  you’ve just rocked my world.  interestingly, all your comments show up with my name across the top.  a glitch.

i’m fine with your suggestions.  i’ve built on your version by slightly simplifying the graphic (just like with editing text, “less is better”) in a way that i’m hoping will improve comprehension.  it’s easy to roll back to the old versions if people don’t like these new ones.  i’ve attached that version.

right Jonathan, the last two slides are examples of one of the ideas we’re thinking about on the Early Engagement track.  i would note that the second of those two slides is actual “content” that i would be loath to give up if the schedule gets compressed.  that’s a summary of “The Queue” — our hope with this slide is to give GAC members an actual alert that there are some PDPs that they may have a strong interest in.  and many of them are in the early stages — so they represent opportunities for early engagement in real life.  i’d cheerfully give up the second to the last slide, but would at least like to flash that last one in front of people.

thanks!

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)