[Gac-gnso-cg] Slides for Sun Meeting - Friendly Amendements ..

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sat Mar 22 02:13:09 UTC 2014

Thanks, Manal, for picking up on these items. I've updated the slides
accordingly (see attached).

Best regards,

Marika

From:  Manal Ismail <manal at tra.gov.eg>
Date:  Friday 21 March 2014 19:03
To:  "gac-gnso-cg at icann.org" <gac-gnso-cg at icann.org>
Subject:  [Gac-gnso-cg] Slides for Sun Meeting - Friendly Amendements ..

Dear All ..

I was skimming through the slides in preparation for our Sun meeting and
have noticed that:
-         the charter url links to a version that does not include Mikey¹s
friendly amendment Œadding GNSO to the title of the charter¹ .. but thanks
to everyone who have made the link works without requesting login
credentials ..

-         we did not include the url of our wiki page ..

I know everyone is more than busy .. I don¹t think it¹s a big deal but
thought to flag those out in case time allows to have them included ..

Kind Regards
--Manal