[Gac-gnso-cg] Survey on additional engagement mechanisms and experience with QLM ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Apr 28 11:29:39 UTC 2016

Thanks a million Carlos and Jorge for your prompt and valuable comments !!

Although the shortness and flexibility of the survey were intended, I take your points that referencing specific experiences, using visual elements and adding more pointed questions to both the GAC and the GNSO may better serve the purpose of the survey ..

Do other colleagues agree? Any further comments?

Marika, can you kindly lead the efforts again to reflect the feedback received, and circulate an updated version ..

Kind Regards
--Manal