[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Reminder: Please Submit Feedback on Draft PP Policy Outline

Carolyn Mitchell carolyn.mitchell at enom.com
Fri Dec 9 21:46:27 UTC 2016

Draft PP Policy Outline Feedback:

I think we need to define the term "fully contactable" in regards to the
privacy/proxy service being "fully contactable."

The outline appears to cover the major categories of the final
recommendations.  I'm sure this will grow and evolve as we discuss the
specific sections but it looks to be a good starting point, in my opinion.

Thanks,

Carolyn Mitchell
Director of Compliance

 <http://www.rightside.co/> Rightside