[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Reminder: Please Submit Feedback on Draft PP Policy Outline

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Dec 10 16:31:38 UTC 2016

Hello Carolyn and all,

If it will help, the PDP Working Group’s final consensus recommendation reads as follows:

“P/P service providers should be fully contactable, through the publication of contact details on their websites in a manner modelled after Section 2.3 of the 2013 RAA Specification on Privacy and Proxy Registrations, as may be updated from time to time.”

The original question that was included in the Working Group Charter, as approved by the GNSO Council, was: “What measures should be taken to ensure contactability and responsiveness of the providers?”

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director