[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Draft PPAA materials attached for tomorrow's IRT call

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Mon Jul 17 19:19:21 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Attached, you will find documents related to the IRT's review of the draft Privacy and Proxy Service Provider Accreditation Agreement. We will discuss each of these items and the process for reviewing the draft PPAA during tomorrow's IRT call, scheduled for 18 July at 1400 UTC. Please plan to attend.

Please find attached:

  1.  Draft PPAA
  2.  Draft PPAA issues list
  3.  Draft PPAA "suggested modification" form
  4.  Document mapping Final Recommendations to draft PPAA and draft Policy document

During tomorrow's call, we will discuss:

  *   An overview of the draft PPAA
  *   The planned process for IRT review of the PPAA
  *   An overview of the PPAA issues list
  *   The status of parallel work (subteam 3 and upcoming work related to the Transfer Policy)

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow!

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>