[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Draft PPAA materials attached for tomorrow's IRT call

Nick Shorey Lists lists at nickshorey.com
Tue Jul 18 12:01:59 UTC 2017

Hi Amy,

I won't be able to make today's call unfortunately, but following on from last week's discussions, I'd like to propose the following revision to the first paragraph in section 3.2.1:

"Within 24 hours of the disclosure request being submitted, the Provider will review the request to ensure it contains the relevant information required to meet the minimum standard for acceptance."

I hope that this might take account of concerns on both sides and help to meet in the middle.

Kind regards,

Nick

Nick Shorey
Phone: +44 (0) 7552 455 988