[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Notes, Action Items from PP IRT/PSWG meeting today at ICANN59

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue Jun 27 14:16:47 UTC 2017

Nick,

Thanks so much for you and your colleagues' participation in the privacy/proxy IRT meeting today. I think we made a lot of progress. I'm attaching a brief summary of the notes I was able to take on remote (the audio was not available for the first several minutes but I believe I caught all of the substantive discussion).

We kindly ask the PSWG to provide any additional input you can on the redline draft and the points raised during the meeting this morning after you wrap up your discussions this week.

I understand you would like to meet again with any IRT members who are available to discuss the last discussion point. Can you provide some suggested times for tomorrow and Thursday (tomorrow is likely better as I expect folks may start to travel Thurs) and I'll try to find some space and a time when at least some IRT members are available?

Also, please discuss with your colleagues how you'd like to proceed to collaborate with the IRT on this document. We could schedule calls or pass drafts back and forth (drafts may be more efficient at this point given the upcoming summer holiday season). Ideally we will be able to finish this up in July, if at all possible, at least for purposes of having a draft ready to go into the draft PPAA for public comment.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>